About our sizes
We want to help our customer choose the right size every time they shop. Our sizing can vary between products, so it may be worth checking our size conversion chart below. As an added benefit, we have provided an estimated fit beside each product to make things even easier. The information below is based on averages and customer feedback:
"Fits Small to size" -This style fits slightly smaller than normal, we recommend taking the next size up.
"Fits True to size" - This style fits true to normal size. We suggest you select your regular size.
"Fits Large to size" - This style fits slightly larger than normal. We recommend taking the next size down.
If you require further information, please feel free to email our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimetres.
- Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.