A comfortable shoe starts with selecting the right size. And although sizes can sometimes vary slightly between styles we've gone ahead and measured every style's length and width to help you select your perfect fit. Click on the Size & Fit drop-down on every product page and you'll see the sizing measurements.
As the measurements provided are the outer sole dimensions we recommend subtracting approximately 0.5 cm from the length and width to obtain the best size for you.
Best way to measure your feet
To find your shoe size follow the instructions below then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen and a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimetres.
- See which product fits your best by clicking the size & fit tab under each specific product.
If you require further information, please feel free to email our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org