At Embassy London, we want our customers to be happy and have peace of mind when shopping with us. That's why we provide a complimentary 6-month warranty on all of our handcrafted products. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, giving you confidence that your purchase is built to last.
We believe that our customers deserve the best possible shopping experience, and we're committed to providing that for you. When you shop with Embassy London, you can be sure that you're getting high-quality, handcrafted products that are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
Here are some of the specific benefits that our customers enjoy:
Peace of mind: Knowing that their purchase is covered by a warranty gives our customers peace of mind. They can shop with confidence, knowing that they'll be taken care of if anything goes wrong.
Loyalty: Our warranty is a way to show our customers that we appreciate their business. We want them to know that we're committed to providing them with the best possible products and services.
- Positive word-of-mouth: When our customers have a positive experience with our warranty, they're more likely to tell their friends and family about us. This helps us to generate new business and grow our brand.
Overall, our 6-month warranty is a valuable benefit for our customers and for our business. It helps us to provide a superior shopping experience and build customer loyalty.
- This policy covers all products sold by Embassy London against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- If a product is found to be defective within the 6-month warranty period, Embassy London will repair or replace the product at its discretion, free of charge.
- This policy does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, or accidents.
To File a Claim:
To file a claim, please contact Embassy London customer service at email@example.com You must provide the following:
- Order Number or Receipt
- Description of defect
- supporting images of the defect
Once you have filed a claim, an Embassy London customer service representative will review your claim and determine if it is covered under this policy. If your claim is approved, Embassy London will send you a pre-paid shipping label to return the defective product. Once Embassy London has received the defective product, it will be repaired or replaced and shipped back to you at no cost.
This policy does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, abuse, or accidents
- Products that have been modified or altered.
- Products that have been purchased from unauthorized retailers.
- Products that are used for commercial purposes.
Limitation of Liability:
Embassy London's liability under this policy is limited to the repair or replacement of defective products. Embassy London is not liable for any other damages, including consequential, incidental, or indirect damages.
This policy is in coordination with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
This policy constitutes the entire agreement between you and Embassy London with respect to the warranty coverage of Embassy London's products. Any prior agreements, representations, or understandings between you and Embassy London with respect to such warranty coverage are superseded by this policy.
If any provision of this policy is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from this policy and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Waiver:No waiver of any provision of this policy shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Embassy London.